Subject: Invitation to attend the ‘European Health Data Space - Unlocking Europe's Health Data Future Together’
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2025 08:26:11 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to invite you to join us in person at the European Health 
Data Space - Unlocking Europe's Health Data Future Together. Organised under 
the Polish Presidency, this event marks the adoption of the EHDS 
regulation – a groundbreaking step in establishing a secure and trusted 
framework for sharing health data across the EU.

The EHDS aims to empower individuals with greater control over their health 
data while also creating opportunities for better public health policies and 
innovative medical research. It fosters an interoperable ecosystem that 
enhances cross-border healthcare and supports the single market for digital 
health services and products within Europe, ensuring standardised 
regulations and interoperability that enable companies and healthcare 
providers to collaborate effectively across borders.

Event details:

1.	Registration link: Please click 
<http://euhealthdataspace.eu/inperson.html> here to start the registration

1.	Your participation will contribute to shaping the discussions and 
fostering collaborations essential to the successful implementation of the 
EHDS. We kindly ask you to confirm your attendance by registering no later 
than 3rd of March. If you are unable to attend in person, we would still 
like to offer you the opportunity to register online please click 
<http://euhealthdataspace.eu/online.html> here.

1.	Date: 18 March 2025
2.	Venue: Hotel Le Plaza, Brussels, Belgium
3.	Agenda of the conference:  <http://euhealthdataspace.eu/#agenda> Link to 
online agenda

The programme includes high-profile keynote speakers and insightful panel 
discussions, in addition to providing networking opportunities with EU 
policymakers, healthcare professionals, patients representatives, 
researchers, and industry leaders. Key topics will be the transformative 
potential of the EHDS, its promise for seamless health data exchange, and 
the shared European vision for improving healthcare delivery and innovation.

For further inquiries, feel free to reach out at 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

We look forward to welcoming you in Brussels for this pivotal event.

Warm regards,
EHDS conference organisation team

On behalf of the European commission